Armolipid Plus Meda Pharma 30 Tablets
- Brand: MEDA PHARMA SpA
- Product Code: 942869773
- Availability: In Stock
- Purchase 3 items for 18.39€ each
- Purchase 4 items for 18.02€ each
- Purchase 5 items for 17.64€ each
Armolipid Plus Meda Pharma Gluten Free Food Supplement
Armolipid Plus is a food supplement of Berberis aristata es, red-fermented rice, policosanol, folic acid, coenzyme Q10 and astaxanthin. Berberis aristatae.s., Contained in Armolipid Plus, promotes the control of cholesterol and plasma triglycerides in addition to a diet that is generally adequate for this purpose.
Cholesterolemia and triglyceridemia: cholesterol is produced by the liver and is present in all cells of the body. In addition to the portion normally produced by the body, cholesterol can be introduced from the outside with food. Itriglycerides are introduced mainly through food and partly derive from the metabolism of carbohydrates in the liver. If present in excess, cholesterol and itriglycerides can be harmful to the body and in particular to the health of the cardiovascular system. Consequently, it is important in these conditions to adopt a healthy lifestyle (e.g. physical activity, avoid alcohol, nicotine and stress) and a balanced diet.
- Fermented red rice (Monascus purpureus): fermented red rice is produced by fermenting rice (Oryza sativa) with a particular strain of Monascuspurpureus. Fermented red rice contains monacolin K, a natural product that has a chemical structure belonging to the class of statins that intervene in the metabolism of cholesterol and its activity is of an entity related to the dose administered.
- Berberis aristata: the dry extract obtained from the bark of Berberis aristata, a shrub native to the Himalayas and Nepal, is standardized in Berberine and exerts beneficial effects on the control of cholesterol and plasma triglycerides, thus favoring the functionality of the cardiovascular system.
- Policosanol: Polycosanol is a mixture of natural fatty alcohols contained in the waxy matrix of sugar cane (Saccharum officinarum) of rice bran (Oryza sativa) and in beeswax (Apis mellifera).
- Folic acid: contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism. Homocysteine is a substance normally produced in the body following the metabolization of the amino acid methionine that we introduce into our body with food. The homocysteine produced is then transformed back into methionine. This reconversion process does not take place, or only partially takes place, untransformed homocysteine accumulates in the body and can be harmful to various organs and in particular to the health of the cardiovascular system. Armolipid Plus covers the daily physiological need for folic acid.
- Coenzyme Q10: it is a physiological constituent of our organism that intervenes in the oxidative-reductive reactions involved in the synthesis of ATP (adenosine triphosphate).
- Astaxanthin: it is a substance synthesized by the microalgae Haematococcus pluvialise plays an important role in oxidative-reductive reactions.
Berberis aristata es (berberine chloride), fermented red rice (monacolin K), policosanol, folic acid, coenzyme Q10, astaxanthin.
Gluten free .
|Average values for 1 tablet|
equal to berberine chloride
equal to monacolin K
|Folic acid||0.2 mg|
How to use
One tablet per day, unless otherwise advised by doctor. In case of difficulty swallowing, it is suggested to break the tablet into two parts and take them with a glass of water.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep out of the sight and reach of children under three years of age. Do not use during pregnancy, while breastfeeding and in case of therapy with lipid-lowering drugs. For the use of the product, it is advisable to consult the doctor's opinion. Supplements are not intended as substitutes for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Disturbigastrointestinal and muscle pain can be true when taking Armolipid Plus, especially in subjects intolerant to statins. Consult your doctor in case of muscle pain.
Validity in unopened packaging: 30 months.
From 30 tablets.