Biochetasi Effervescent Granules Alfasigma 18 Orange Sachets
- Brand: ALFASIGMA SpA
- Product Code: 015784097
- Availability: In Stock
- Purchase 3 items for 7.59€ each
- Purchase 4 items for 7.44€ each
- Purchase 5 items for 7.28€ each
Alfasigma Effervescent Granulated Biochetase - Medical Device
BIOCHETASE Envelopes is an aid to counteract digestive difficulties, hyperacidity and nausea, even during pregnancy. The specific formulation of Biochetasi, based on citrates and vitamins, promotes a rapid return of the natural well-being of the stomach. It is particularly suitable for its rapidity of action and the synergistic effect of the individual components. It is suitable for the whole family, even in case of pregnancy, breastfeeding and in children. Orange flavor.
Effervescent granules with orange flavor
The specific formulation of Biochetasi, based on citrates and vitamins, promotes a rapid return of the natural well-being of the stomach. It is particularly suitable for its rapidity of action and the synergistic effect of the individual components .
PRODUCT SUITABLE FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
Biochetase is a well tolerated drug suitable for treating numerous gastric disorders . It can also be taken by children and pregnant or breastfeeding women . Furthermore, effervescent granulated Biochetase is not contraindicated for subjects suffering from celiac disease. It is an ally for your stomach, and is recommended for combating problems such as stomach ailments and gastric disorders during pregnancy. It intervenes quickly to resolve digestive difficulties, stop acidity and heartburn. It can be useful for resolving ketonemic states such as acetone or in case of liver failure. Its active ingredients counteract the onset of nausea and vomiting, even during pregnancy.
WHEN TO USE BIOCHETASE
- NAUSEA AND VOMIT
- DIGESTIVE DIFFICULTY
- GASTRIC DISORDERS IN PREGNANCY
- STOMACH ACIDITY
- STOMACH BURNS
HOW IT WORKS
Biochetasi is based on citrates and vitamins. These active ingredients work in synergy to eliminate symptoms and promote cellular metabolism.
- Citrates: Citric acid, sodium citrate and potassium citrate act as antacids and detoxifiers, buffering gastric hyperacidity.
- Vitamin B1: through the correct use of sugars, fats and proteins, it promotes the digestive process.
- Vitamin B2: by restoring the carbohydrate and lipid metabolism, it promotes digestive processes. Vitamin B2, or Riboflavin, is also the component that naturally gives the granulate its typical orange color.
- Vitamin B6: helps to alleviate the feeling of nausea. It is essential for the carrying out of many biochemical reactions, helps the metabolism of amino acids, fatty acids and sugars and contributes to the formation of hormones and white and red blood cells.
DOSAGE AND METHOD OF RECRUITMENT
ADULTS : 2 SACHETS, 3 TIMES A DAY
CHILDREN (UNDER 12 YEARS): 1 BAG, 3 TIMES A DAY
Biochetasi should be dissolved in half a glass of water according to the indicated dosage, and only for short periods of treatment.
Pack of 18 sachets.