Bisolvon Sedative Cough Syrup 2mg / ml
- Brand: SANOFI Srl
- Product Code: 038593012
- Availability: In Stock
- Purchase 3 items for 4.30€ each
- Purchase 4 items for 4.21€ each
- Purchase 5 items for 4.13€ each
Bisolvon Cough sedative is used for the treatment of dry cough.
Bisolvon Cough sedative contains the active ingredient dextromethorphan hydrobromide, a cough suppressant that affects the center of the cough reflex to calm the urge to cough.
Symptoms associated with dry cough
- Annoying burning upper respiratory tract
- The cough does not produce ejection of phlegm
- The chest is free, with no rattles or congestion
- The cough has a dry sound
- The cough is annoying and can make it difficult to sleep at night.
How does Bisolvon sedative Cough Syrup?
The active ingredient of Bisolvon Cough sedative syrup is dextromethorphan hydrobromide which helps to calm a nagging dry cough by reducing the sensitivity of the cough reflex. Bisolvon Cough sedative acts calming the urge to cough in about 15-30 minutes. Dextromethorphan hydrobromide can cause drowsiness.
We recommend the following dosage unless otherwise prescribed:
- Adults and children over 12 years: 1-2 scoops, corresponding to 5-10 ml of syrup, 4 times a day. The maximum daily dose is 8 scoops corresponding to 40 ml of syrup.
- Children under 12 years: Bisolvon Cough sedative should not be used
If the cough persists for more than 5-7 days, consult your doctor.
The active substance is called dextromethorphan hydrobromide. Bisolvon Cough sedative does not contain sucrose or lactose.
- Dextromethorphan hydrobromide (200 mg per 100 ml)