Frontline Combo Spot-On Big Dogs Boehringer Ingelheim 3 Pipettes 2.68ml
- Brand: FOUR PHARMA CRO Srl
- Product Code: 105298018
- Availability: In 10 - 14 Days
- Purchase 3 items for 33.42€ each
- Purchase 4 items for 32.74€ each
- Purchase 5 items for 32.05€ each
Frontline Combo Spot-On Large Dogs Boehringer Ingelheim Pesticide
FRONTLINE COMBO DOGS
Protection for the dog and the house after application on the animal.
FRONTLINE® COMBO Spot-on Dogs is an insecticidal and acaricidal solution in spot-on form for dogs. Thanks to the combination of its two active ingredients, Fipronil and (S) -methoprene, it is active on ticks, lice, adult fleas, eggs and flea larvae and preventing the appearance of new parasites.
- It combines the action of Fipronil, a fast-acting insecticidal substance and (S) -methoprene, an insect growth regulator (IGR), protecting the dog and the environment in which it lives from the immature stages of fleas.
- Protects the dog from ticks for 4 weeks and from fleas for 8 weeks; for the treatment of head lice infestations
- Eliminate biting lice
FIPRONIL, (S) -METHOPRENE
Notes and Warnings
- The product can be used in the dermatitis control program
- The product can be used on puppies from 8 weeks of age or weighing more than 2 kg.
- Do not use FRONTLINE® COMBO Spot-on Dogs on rabbits as potentially life-threatening adverse reactions may occur. Avoid immersion in water or baths in the 2 days following the application of the product
- FRONTLINE® COMBO Spot-on Dogs can be used during pregnancy and during lactation.
- Treat the dog with the correct size for its body weight.
- Available in packs of 1 and 3 pipettes
- For dogs
- Made in France
Carefully read the leaflet. Keep out of reach of children and use special care until the application site is dry. Do not use in puppies under 8 weeks of age or weighing less than that indicated for each pack. Do not use in rabbits. Misuse can be harmful. It is a veterinary medicine, ask your veterinarian for advice. Aut. Pub. 12 / VET / 2019
Pack of 3 pipettes of 2.68 ml.