Giuliani Trosyd Wortie Solution + Patches 18 Pieces
- Brand: GIULIANI SpA
- Product Code: 975185644
- EAN: 7350068600869
- Availability: In Stock
- Purchase 3 items for 9.12€ each
- Purchase 4 items for 8.94€ each
- Purchase 5 items for 8.75€ each
Solution + Patches
Solution + patches for warts, taper with patches to eliminate common warts and orthotics
"Common" or "vulgar" warts are skin lesions caused by a Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) family virus and are manifested by a thickening of the superficial layer of the skin.
The factors that predispose to this infection are the alterations of the immune defenses and particular lifestyles, such as the attendance of the humid environments of gyms, swimming pools, changing rooms, etc. This is a rather common disorder that affects children over 4-12 years in a higher percentage.
The appearance of warts is frequent on the fingers (verrucas vulgaris), on the plant or between the toes (plantar warts), but also develop on the knees or elbows and are recognizable by their typical conformation to "cauliflower" ( white skin circle with black dots in the middle).
Warts are recurrent and may be tenacious to remove. They are also easily transmitted by contagion from person to person. Getting in touch with objects already used by a person who has a wart is the simplest way to be infected.
To treat warts and reduce the possibility of infection, the Giuliani Pharmacological Research has formulated a new product that combines a topical solution in solution, the protective action of specific patches for warts.
Trosyd® Wortie Solution + Patches is a product designed to eliminate common warts (hands) and orthotics (feet) comfortably at home. Its innovative composition of selected ingredients makes the product less aggressive for the skin:
- requires 2 applications a week;
- dries quickly;
- it does not burn and does not damage the surrounding healthy skin;
- protects the treated area.
The heart of the Trosyd® Wortie formula + Cerotti solution, the innovative GTA technology which, thanks to the combination of two ingredients (30% Glycolic Acid and 10% Trichloroacetic Acid), has a double action:
- it softens the hardened skin and exfoliates the superficial layers of the wart, allowing its removal (Glycolic Acid);
- performs a peeling of the tissues that form the wart (Trichloroacetic Acid).
The action of the ointment on the warts, a solution that is easily applied with a brush, is assisted by the protective action of the patches for warts indicated to cover the treated area after application. These patches have the function of:
- increase the time of exposure of the wart to the action of the ingredients;
- keep the treated area clean and protected from rubbing and UV rays;
- reduce the "embarrassment" effect and the possibility of contagion.
Each pack of Trosyd® Wortie Solution + Plasters contains 18 almost invisible, water-proof (water-resistant) patches that are easy to apply. The solution and the patches for hand and foot warts are suitable for adults and children from 4 years of age.
How to apply:
- Clean the area to be treated. Apply a thin layer of product directly onto the wart on the dry and clean skin, using the special brush and taking care to avoid the surrounding areas of healthy skin.
- Let it dry for about 30 seconds.
- Then apply the patch for warts.
- Leave the patch in place for at least 4 hours or until it begins to peel off on its own. If the patch is still on the wart after 24 hours, remove it and wash the area with warm soapy water.
- Apply the product 2 times a week until the wart is completely removed.
The application of the warts patches to the feet and hands protects the areas treated by friction and increases the time of exposure of the warts to the product.
Duration of treatment:
The duration of treatment with Trosyd® Wortie Solution + Patches for the warts of children and adults varies from patient to patient and the healing time can be assessed in relation to the size of the wart itself.
Thanks to a 4-week treatment with solution and patches, warts usually tend to disappear - after this time, visible results are obtained.
Each pack of Trosyd Wortie Solution + Plasters contains 18 almost invisible, water-proof (water-resistant) patches that are easy to apply.