Euphorbium Compositum Heel 10 Vials Of 2.2ml
- Brand: GUNA SpA
- Product Code: 800146072
- Availability: In Stock
- Purchase 3 items for 31.66€ each
- Purchase 4 items for 31.02€ each
- Purchase 5 items for 30.37€ each
Euphorbium Compositum Heel Homeopathic Medicinal Gluten Free
Homeopathic medicinal product to be used in cases of chronic inflammation of the nasal passages (sinusitis), catarrh in the tubes, chronic catarrh, hyposmia, anosmia, chronic rhinitis, atrophic rhinitis, acute rhinitis.
- Euphorbium: catarrh of the mucous membranes of the upper respiratory tract, catarrh of the tubes; nasal itching with mucus secretion towards the back pharynx; frequent sneezes, corriza with burning. Antiviral action.
- Argentum Nitricum: tropism for mucous membranes anti-inflammatory activity; chronic headaches. Helps to purify and avoid inflammation of the mucous membrane of the eyes and nose
- Pulsatilla: tropism for all mucous membranes on which it has a marked anti-inflammatory action with resolution of the catarral reaction. Yellow-green expectoration. Bad smells in the nose.
- Operculatite Luffa: allergic and vasomotor rhinitis. Atrophic rhinitis. Seasonal allergic rhinitis (hay fever). Sinusitis.
- Mercurius bijodatus (Hydrargyrum biiodatum): it performs its action in acute, subacute and chronic inflammatory and infectious processes, which tend to suppuration; tonsillitis, especially of viral origin. Acute rhinitis with rhinorrhea. Catarrh of the paranasal sinuses. Suppuration. Tonsillar hyperplasia.
- Hepar sulfuris: antiseptic action, tendency to suppuration, tonsillar and lymphatic abscesses, pain like pinpricks. Antiviral activity.
- Mucosa nasalis: carrier action (transport) for the other active ingredients, trophic action on the nasal mucosa, "repair" action of damage caused to the mucosa, stimulating action on the immune system of the nasal mucosa. Chronic sinusitis, nasal polyps, paranasal sinus affections , hypoosmia.
- Sinusitis nosode: sinusitis, hay fever, suppuration of acute and chronic paranasal sinuses, nasal polyposis.
The homotoxicological medicine foresees that all the drugs base their action on three laws: Synergy, Complementarity, Completeness of action. The active ingredients are synergistic with each other. The Heel preparations, antihomotoxic medicinal products made following the principles of Hahnemann's homeopathy and the homotoxicological knowledge of Dr.Reckeweg, are mostly homeopathic associations (called Antihomotoxika) and may contain active ingredients both of vegetable and mineral origin. Antihomotoxic medicine is a special form of homeopathy that is based on detoxifying the body causing the body to react to harmful elements (Homotoxine) introduced from the external environment.
Method of use
Acute phase: administer 1 ampoule per day. Continuous chronic forms: administer 1 to 3 times a week, 1 ampoule. Inject the solution intravenously, intramuscularly or subcutaneously. For children over 12 years: give the dose for adults.
With the vials you can make aerosols or put the fala in a syringe, remove the needle and perform nasal washes.
The remedy should not be used for over 8 weeks without a different medical prescription.
Administer during pregnancy and lactation only after medical consultation.
If hypersalivation occurs, stop using it.
The effectiveness of a homeopathic preparation can be negatively influenced by the consumption of spicy foods, products containing mint and the use of exciting substances.
The use of homeopathic medicines can aggravate the disorders in a transitory way (initial aggravation). If this aggravation persists, you must stop taking (or apply) the product and inform your doctor or pharmacist.
Composition for 1 vial of 2.2 ml.
Pulsatilla pratensis Dil. D2 22 mg, Luffa operculata Dil. D6 22 mg; Hepar sulfuris Dil. D10 22 mg, Euphorbium Dil. D4 22 mg; Hydrargyrum biiodatum Dil. D8 22 mg, Argentum nitricum Dil. D10 22 mg. The components from 2 to 6 are strengthened together with water for injections in the last two phases of the preparation. Excipients: Sodium chloride, water for injections.
From 10 vials of 2.2 ml.