Anticolica Humana EXPERT 470ml
- Brand: HUMANA ITALIA SpA
- Product Code: 943865562
- EAN: 8031575702923
- Availability: In Stock
- Purchase 3 items for 3.51€ each
- Purchase 4 items for 3.44€ each
- Purchase 5 items for 3.37€ each
Anticolica Humana EXPERT - Food for Special Medical Purposes
Humana Anticolica is a food for special medical purposes for the dietary treatment of infants with minor gastrointestinal disorders, indicated as the only nutritional source in the infant's diet from birth up to the 6th month.
In case of persistence of gastrointestinal problems after the 6th month, Humana Anticolica can be included in the diversified weaning diet, unless otherwise indicated by the pediatrician.
Humana Anticolica is a food based on partially hydrolyzed whey proteins, with a reduced lactose content and with milky fats rich in β-palmitate.
With LC-PUFA, Omega 3 and Omega 6 long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids.
With Nucleotides and GOS (galacto-oligosaccharides), food fibers.
Demineralized water, maltodextrins, hydrolyzed whey proteins, anhydrous milk fat (1.6%), vegetable oils (palm, rapeseed, sunflower, Mortierella alpina, Crypthecodinium cohnii), galacto-oligosaccharide syrup (milk origin), emulsifier: esters citric acid of mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, calcium salts of orthophosphoric acid, potassium chloride, potassium citrate, calcium carbonate, choline bitartrate, vitamins (sodium L-ascorbate, nicotinamide, DL -α-tocopherol acetate, calcium D-pantothenate, riboflavin, thiamine mononitrate, retinol acetate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, phytomenadione, D-biotin, cholecalciferol, cyanocobalamin), magnesium oxide, L-tyrosine, inositol, taurine, ferrous lactate, nucleotides (cytidine-5 '-monophosphate, uridine-5'-monophosphate, adenosine-5'-monophosphate, inosine-5'-monophosphate, guanosine-5'-monophosphate), zinc sulfate, L-carnitine, copper sulphate, manganese sulfate, potassium iodate, sodium molybdate, sodium selenat or, chromium chloride.
Average nutritional values per 100 ml at 15.4% w / v
|B.C. saturated fats||2.0g|
|B.C. monounsaturated fats||1.2g|
|B.C. polyunsaturated fats||0.4g|
|- ac. linoleic (LA)||352mg|
|- ac. α-linolenic (ALA)||51mg|
|- ac. arachidonic (ARA)||7.2mg|
|- ac. docosahexaenoic (DHA)||7.2mg|
|of which sugars||0.7g|
|Thiamine (Vit. B1)||69µg|
|Riboflavin (Vit. B2)||105µg|
|Osmolarity||150mOsm / l|
|Solute Renal Load||117mOsm / l|
- Wash your hands and sterilize bottles, teat and ring before each use.
- Shake the package and pour in the necessary amount of milk.
- Heat the bottle up to approx. 37 ° C.
- Before giving it to the infant, check that the milk has the correct temperature by pouring a few drops on the wrist.
Prepare only the milk necessary for the single feeding and consume immediately afterwards.
Do not reuse the leftover milk in the bottle.
Do not heat the milk in the bottle with the microwave (risk of burns).
- Store the package at room temperature, in a cool, dry place away from heat sources.
- Once opened, reseal the package, refrigerate and use within 24 hours.
- Inappropriate storage, preparation and methods of consumption can harm the infant's health.
- Breast milk is the ideal food for the infant. If breastfeeding is not sufficient or possible, after consulting the pediatrician, a baby milk can be used.
- Humana Anticolica can be used as the only food source for infants up to the 6th month.
- To be used under the supervision of the pediatrician.
- Do not administer parenterally.
470 ml bottle.