Ialuset IBSA Cream 100g
- Brand: IBSA FARMACEUTICI ITALIA Srl
- Product Code: 904303157
- EAN: 8033638954508
- Availability: In Stock
- Purchase 3 items for 9.74€ each
- Purchase 4 items for 9.54€ each
- Purchase 5 items for 9.34€ each
Ialuset IBSA Cream - Medical Device
Ialuset ® is indicated in the treatment of non-infected wounds and burns , with or without exudate, leg ulcers, including those of venous origin, fissures, fistulas, pressure sores, postoperative wounds, abrasive skin diseases and abrasions of chemical-physical origin.
Ialuset ® contains hyaluronic acid (sodium salt) . Hyaluronic acid is the main component of the basic substance of the dermis. Thanks to its peculiar hygroscopic power, in the presence of skin lesions it helps to maintain the right degree of hydration of the dermis. It also acts as an adjuvant in the tissue regeneration processes of skin lesions , promoting the microenvironment of the wound conducive to healing and re-epithelialization.
Hyaluronic acid (sodium salt) 0.2%, cetearyl glucoside, oleic acid decylester, cetearyl alcohol, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium cetearyl sulfate, pure anhydrous glycerin, 70% sorbitol, sorbic acid, methyl parahydroxybenzoate, propyl parahydroxybenzoate, sodium citrate dihydrate, deionized water .
METHOD OF USE AND DOSAGE
Clean the wound thoroughly before each application, then proceed as described below.
Apply a 2-3mm thick layer of cream directly to the wound, or spread the cream on sterile gauze and apply it to the wound.
The gauze can be held in place with an appropriate bandage.
Apply the cream every 24 hours until complete healing.
The successful healing of the wound must be evaluated by a doctor.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS FOR USE
- Tighten the screw cap carefully to close the tube after each use.
- Do not pierce or burn even after use.
- Not smoking.
- Avoid splashing in the eyes.
- Sodium hyaluronate 0.2%
- Follow the appropriate procedures for cleaning and disinfecting wounds, burns and adjacent skin areas.
- The cream left on the wound from the previous application can be easily cleaned with water before each subsequent application.
- The successful healing of the wound must be evaluated by a doctor.
- The use of Ialuset ® on venous ulcers does not preclude the use of a compression treatment (stockings or bandages).
- Do not use Ialuset ® if the packaging is damaged.
- If you have any doubts about the use of Ialuset®, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- For external use only.
- Do not swallow.
- Keep out of reach of children..
Ialuset ® must not be used in case of known hypersensitivity to hyaluronic acid (sodium salt) or to one or more of the other components.
100g pressurized spray bottle.