Armolipid Plus Meda 60 Tablets
- Brand:MEDA PHARMA SpA
- Product Code: 935688945
- Availability: In Stock
- Purchase 3 items for 32.42€ each
- Purchase 4 items for 31.76€ each
- Purchase 5 items for 31.10€ each
Armolipid Plus Meda Food Supplement
Armolipid Plus is a food supplement of Berberis aristata es, red fermented rice, policosanol, folic acid, coenzyme Q10 and astaxanthin. Berberis aristatae.s., Contained in Armolipid Plus, favors the control of plasma cholesterol and triglycerides to supplement a diet that is globally adequate for this purpose.
Cholesterolemia and triglyceridemia: cholesterol is produced by the liver and is present in all the cells of the body. In addition to the amount normally produced by the body, cholesterol can be introduced from the outside through food. Triglycerides are mainly introduced with food and partly derive from the metabolism of carbohydrates in the liver. If present in excess, cholesterol and itriglycerides can be harmful to the body and in particular to the health of the cardiovascular system. Consequently, it is important in these conditions to adopt a healthy lifestyle (e.g. physical activity, avoid alcohol, nicotine and stress) and a balanced diet.
- Fermented red rice (Monascus purpureus): fermented red rice is produced by fermenting rice (Oryza sativa) with a particular strain of Monascuspurpureus. Fermented red rice contains monacolin K, a natural product that has a chemical structure belonging to the class of statins involved in the metabolism of cholesterol and its activity is related to the dose administered.
- Berberis aristata: the dry extract obtained from the bark of Berberis aristata, a shrub native to the Himalayas and Nepal, is standardized in Berberine and exerts effects that favor the control of cholesterol and plasma triglycerides, thus favoring the functionality of the cardiovascular system.
- Policosanol: policosanol is a mixture of natural fatty alcohols contained in the waxy matrix of sugar cane (Saccharum officinarum), rice bran (Oryza sativa) and beeswax (Apis mellifera).
- Folic acid: contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism. Homocysteine is a substance normally produced in the body as a result of the metabolization of the amino acid methionine that we introduce into our body with food. The homocysteine produced is then transformed back into methionine. If this reconversion process does not occur, or occurs only partially, the untransformed homocysteine accumulates in the body and can be harmful to various organs and in particular to the health of the cardiovascular system. Armolipid Plus covers the physiological daily need for folic acid.
- Coenzyme Q10: is a physiological constituent of our organism that intervenes in the redox reactions involved in the synthesis of ATP (adenosine triphosphate).
- Astaxanthin: it is a substance synthesized by the microalga Haematococcus pluvialise and plays an important role in redox reactions.
Berberis aristata es (berberine chloride), fermented red rice (monacolin K), policosanol, folic acid, coenzyme Q10, astaxanthin.
Gluten free .
|Average values for 1 tablet|
equal to berberine chloride
equal to monacolin K.
|Folic acid||0.2 mg|
How to use
One tablet a day, unless otherwise advised by a doctor. In case of difficulty in swallowing, it is suggested to break the tablet into two parts and take them with a glass of water.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep out of sight and reach of children under three years of age. Do not use during pregnancy, during lactation and in case of therapy with lipid-lowering drugs. For the use of the product it is advisable to consult a doctor. Supplements are not intended as substitutes for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Intestinal upset and muscle aches can occur when taking Armolipid Plus, especially in people intolerant to statins. Consult your doctor in case of muscle pain.
Validity for intact packaging: 30 months.