Supreme Magnesium Supremo Natural Point Wellness Line 150g
- Brand: NATURAL POINT Srl
- Product Code: 902085986
- EAN: 8055732260002
- Availability: In Stock
- Purchase 3 items for 10.27€ each
- Purchase 4 items for 10.06€ each
- Purchase 5 items for 9.85€ each
Supreme Magnesium Supremo Natural Point Wellness Line - Food Supplement
Magnesio Supremo® is a food supplement that provides highly soluble organic magnesium citrate with a high absorption rate.
- Original formula
- Magnesium carbonate of marine origin
- Citric acid of vegetable origin
- Mixture in water with a high content of organic magnesium with a high absorption rate
- Easily dosable and versatile powder
- 10 million packages purchased in the last 10 years
- Top20 of the most purchased supplements
- Gluten and lactose free
- Sugar, GMO and allergen free
Fatigue. Magnesium contributes to the reduction of fatigue.
Power. Magnesium contributes to normal energy metabolism.
Bones and teeth. Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth.
Balance of minerals. Magnesium contributes to the electrolyte balance, as does sodium and potassium.
Nervous system. Magnesium contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
Psyche. Magnesium contributes to normal psychological function.
Muscle function. Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function.
Citric acid (acidifier), magnesium carbonate.
Supreme Magnesium , Natural Point's original formula, is an exclusive blend developed in a dedicated production line, consisting of citric acid of vegetable origin and magnesium carbonate of marine origin. The mixture in water is transformed into a solution with a high content of magnesium citrate, a highly soluble organic salt with a high absorption rate.
- Magnesium is the second most present mineral within our cells after potassium.
- It maintains regular energy metabolism and the functionality of the nervous system, which is why it is essential for the body.
- It is involved in over 300 enzymatic activities (elements that accelerate biochemical reactions within our organism).
- It is part of the balance mechanisms of minerals such as calcium, sodium and potassium.
Magnesium deficiency can be caused by many factors. The increase in his needs due to hectic lifestyles, stress and an intense motor or cognitive activity. Together with its lower intake of the right nutrients in the daily diet.
- bone disorders
- muscle discomfort
This deficiency can be very common.
Scientific studies, involving over 5,000 subjects, found a magnesium intake lower than the recommended amount in 72% of men and 77% of women, which is why it is important to supplement magnesium.
To favor an adequate integration of magnesium, the second most important element for the life of cells, Natural Point has developed an original formula consisting of essential elements.
|Average contents||2 doses||VNR *|
* VNR: reference nutritional value
HOW TO USE
Adults : a dosage of one teaspoon or one sachet (about 2.4 g) is recommended. Take up to twice a day.
Children 11-14 years : one teaspoon or one sachet once a day.
Children 3-11 years: half a teaspoon or half a sachet once a day.
It can be taken at any time of the day or in periods of greater fatigue. To favor its absorption, it is recommended to take it away from main meals.
If a laxative effect occurs, it is recommended to reduce to half a sachet a day and one evening intake. In case of gastric sensitivity take it with a meal and reduce the quantity. In both cases it is then possible to increase the dosage up to the best tolerated one, without exceeding the recommended daily dose.
Keep out of the reach of children under 3 years of age. Food supplements are not intended as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Store in a cool and dry place, at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C, away from direct light, sources of heat and humidity. Variations in taste and smell between packages are typical of a natural product and do not affect the quality of the product.
Pack of 150 g.