Polase Plus Effervescent Granulate Gluten Free Food Supplement 36 Bags
- Brand:GLAXOSMITHKLINE C.HEALTH.Srl
- Product Code: 934791587
- EAN: 8058697280580
- Availability: In Stock
- Purchase 3 items for 20.06€ each
- Purchase 4 items for 19.65€ each
- Purchase 5 items for 19.24€ each
Food supplement without gluten
Polase Plus is a dietary supplement of Potassium and Magnesium that helps you fight tiredness and physical fatigue due to heat . It has a concentrated formula with more Potassium and more Magnesium than Polase, it is sugar-free and a single sachet is enough per day .
Polase has always contained organic salts that are highly assimilable by the body and are gluten-free .
Polase Plus is recommended:
- to combat tiredness and physical fatigue typical of the summer period
- for those who have a higher need for mineral salts during the year, mainly related to lifestyle: increasingly demanding daily life and difficulty in reconciling work and family
- to cope with the rhythms of one's daily routine
- for those who follow low-calorie diets
- for those who cannot or do not wish to take sugars with their diet
- if you prefer a product with a single dose daily
Polase Plus has a concentrated formula with more Potassium and more Magnesium than the Polase formula and is sugar-free .
- it is important to contribute to normal energy metabolism , restoring the body's charge and vitality in situations of tiredness and muscle weakness
- contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- contributes to the electrolyte balance and therefore to combat the effects of pressure drops typical of the summer heat
- supports normal muscle function , helping the body respond to the feeling of weakness
- helps maintain normal blood pressure
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION FOR POLASE PLUS
|FOR DAILY DOSE
|FOR MAXIMUM DOSE
|% NRV *
FOR MAXIMUM DOSE
|POTASSIUM||300 mg||600 mg||30%|
|MAGNESIUM||225 mg||450 mg||120%|
* NRV = Reference Nutritive Values
Method of use:
- For adults . We recommend taking one sachet after the two main meals, up to a maximum of two sachets a day
- Dissolve the contents of a sachet in a glass of water
- It is recommended to continue administration of Polase Plus for at least two weeks
- To be consumed preferably by the end of: see bottom of the pack. The expiry date refers to the product properly stored, in unopened package
- Store in a dry place at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C in the original packaging
- Do not use if the sachet is defective
- Keep the product out of reach of children under 3 years
- Food supplements are not intended as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. In case of overdose, prolonged use or in subjects with renal insufficiency it is advisable to contact the doctor
- Polase Plus can also be used during pregnancy and lactation , on the advice of your doctor or gynecologist
Always Polase contains organic salts of Potassium and Magnesium, which thanks to their high solubility are salts highly assimilable by the body.
In fact, Polase is formulated with the following organic potassium and magnesium salts:
- Potassium gluconate and magnesium citrate for the effervescent formulations of Polase Orange, Polase Limone and Polase Plus;
- Potassium citrate and magnesium citrate for tablets.
The organic salts tend to be more soluble than the inorganic ones and, consequently, more assimilable by the organism.1,2,3
Mineral salts, after ingestion, are absorbed in the small intestine. It is shown in the literature that the extent of absorption (ie the amount of salt absorbed compared to that ingested) depends strictly on the solubility of the salt itself: the more soluble the salt, the greater the absorption. The amount of mineral salts reaching the bloodstream depends on the extent of absorption and can therefore perform its functions within the body (bioavailability).
Polase Plus is available in packs of 20/24 and 36 sachets of effervescent granulate with real orange and mandarin juice and without sugar .