Belly And Hips Express Somatoline Cosmetic® 250ml
- Brand: L.MANETTI-H.ROBERTS & C. SpA
- Product Code: 975596216
- EAN: 8002410066289
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Purchase 3 items for 27.77€ each
- Purchase 4 items for 27.21€ each
- Purchase 5 items for 26.64€ each
Belly And Hips Express Somatoline Cosmetic® - Slimming Treatment
Cryoactive cream specifically designed to reduce localized fat in the belly and hips, reactivate the skin microcirculation and make the skin more elastic and compact.
Light cream texture.
CLINICALLY PROVEN EFFECTIVENESS
- Helps reduce the circumference of the waist and hips
- Visibly reshapes the silhouette profile
- It helps to counteract the reappearance of localized adiposity, even after the end of the treatment
The efficacy of this product was demonstrated by an instrumental clinical test versus placebo conducted on 75 women with mild to moderate adiposity localized on the stomach and hips. Significant results already after 2 weeks of treatment and maximum after 4 weeks.
Aqua, Glycerin, Cetearyl Isononanoate, C1215 alkyl benzoate, Alcohol denat., Menthol, Ethoxydiglycol, Parfum, Cyclopentasiloxane, Olea europeae leaf extract, Alchemilla vulgaris extract, Plechtrantus barbatus root extract, Laminaria digitata, Polygonum vegetable oil fagopyrum extract Fucus vesiculosus Powder, Sphacelaria scoparia extract, Caprylic / capric triglyceride, Xanthan Gum, Laureth-7, Ethyl Nicotinate, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Acrylates / C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Benzoazolidate, Uranium Benzoidate EDTA, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Coumarin, Limonene, Hexyl cinnamal, Linalool, CI 42051
Tips for use
Apply Slimming Belly and Hips Express every day for at least 2 weeks. For a better slimming result, continue the treatment for 4 weeks.
Use the product in the abdominal area and on the hips.
- Apply the slimming product by practicing circular movements from right to left following the roundness of the abdomen.
- To dispose of the accumulations of fat, he uses the pincé roulé technique, i.e. the pinching of the skin, with manipulation of the fingers from the bottom up.
We recommend several treatment cycles during the year, also in combination or alternating with other body treatments.