Voltaren Emulgel 2% Gsk 60g
- Brand:NOVARTIS FARMA SpA
- Product Code: 034548065
- Availability: In Stock
- Purchase 3 items for 10.38€ each
- Purchase 4 items for 10.17€ each
- Purchase 5 items for 9.95€ each
Voltaren Emulgel 2% Gsk Medication In Ointment
Every 12 hours
Voltaren Emulgel 2% is a self-medication anti-inflammatory drug indicated for a local and targeted treatment of joint pain due to osteoarthritis. It has a formulation with a double concentration of medicine *, to favor skin penetration from which a gradual release takes place in the joint.
Gives prolonged relief from morning to evening.
* Compared to Voltaren Emulgel 1%
What it contains
100 g of Voltaren Emulgel 2% Gel contain 2.32 g of active ingredient, diclofenac diethylammonium. Voltaren Emulgel 2% gel also contains an excipient (oleic alcohol) which increases the permeation capacity, to act in depth on inflammation.
You should check with your doctor or pharmacist before using Voltaren Emulgel. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are using, have recently used or might use any other medicines, including those without a prescription.
Pay special attention
- Do not ingest Voltaren Emulgel;
- Do not apply Voltaren Emulgel on injured, diseased skin or with open wounds;
- It prevents Voltaren Emulgel from coming into contact with the eyes or mucous membranes such as the mouth or vagina. If this happens, wash the area immediately with running water and contact your doctor;
- Do not use Voltaren Emulgel with an occlusive bandage, i.e. covering the diseased area with a plastic film that does not allow air to pass. Instead, you can use Voltaren Emulgel with a gauze that lets air through;
- Skin rashes occur, stop taking Voltaren Emulgel;
- If you use diclofenac on large areas of skin and for long periods of time, you may experience side effects that affect the whole body.
Read the package leaflet before use for all warnings and precautions.
Like all medicines, Voltaren Emulgel can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
Side effects can be minimized by using the effective dose for
minimum duration required. Read the package leaflet carefully before use.
When should you not use Voltaren Emulgel 2% Gel?
Do not use Voltaren Emulgel
- If you are allergic to diclofenac diethylammonium or any of the other ingredients of this medicine (listed in section 6)
- If you have had asthma attacks, hives or acute inflammation of the nose (rhinitis) in the past after taking acetylsalicylic acid or other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs)
- If you are in the third trimester of pregnancy
- If the patient is a child or adolescent under 14 years of age.