Whether you prefer the rock, indie or electrodance not matter: to train longer and endure the physical effort has to synchronize the music on the heartbeats. Word of Costas Karageorghis, lecturer in Sport Psychology at Brunel University in London and experienced international music for exercise, he has created for the Spotify playlist fitness perfect, sifting through a musical archive of 11 million playlists to listen during the hour of fitness.
How do you choose the most suitable song agni to exercise? According to the formula developed by the expert, you have to take account of certain parameters of the song, including the beats per minute (BPM).
With his research and suggestions of Shaun T, fitness guru, Spotify has launched five new playlist for different types of training, such as that for intense training: "This playlist has a mid-tempo average of 112 BPM to reflect movements slow and steady and isometric contractions, as for example, maintain the position in Iron Cross on the rings or during a vertical. The music helps to unlock the muscle pain associated with this form of exercise and also, these songs have strong quality dissociative managing to stave off the pain from the mind. "
For those who want to try it, here's the playlist:
1. Good Kisser - Usher (BPM of 98)
2. Ghost - Ella Henderson (of 105 BPM)
3. My Love - Route 94 ft. Jess Glynne (of 120 BPM)
4. How to Get It Bae - Pharrell Williams (of 120 BPM)
5. Go All Night - Gorgon City ft. Jennifer Hudson (of 121 BPM)
6. Pushing On - Oliver $ Jimi & Jules (of 122 BPM)
7. Gecko - Oliver Heldens & Becky Hill (of 125 BPM)
8. When A Fire Starts To Burn - Disclosure (of 124 BPM)
9. Funknroll - Prince (BPM of 98)
10. Stay With Me - Sam Smith (BPM of 85)
Farmacia Loreto "Dott.ssa Teresa Gallo"
Via Michelangelo Schipa n. 23-35
Num Verde 800.943.081