continua IL black FRIDAY al CUBO |15% su tutto con il coupon 15alcubo | SCOPRI di più

Customer care
  • Humana BabyCare Emollient Oil 250ml -16%

Humana BabyCare Emollient Oil 250ml

9.28€ 10.99€
  • Brand: HUMANA ITALIA SpA
  • Product Code: 944182068
  • EAN: 8031575651221
  • Availability: In Stock
  • Purchase 3 items for 9.09€ each
  • Purchase 4 items for 8.91€ each
  • Purchase 5 items for 8.72€ each

Humana BabyCare Emollient Oil - for Neonatal Massage

Humana BabyCare Emollient Oil is ideal for massaging delicate skin, it prevents redness from birth.

Clinically tested on sensitive skin, it is suitable for neonatal massage with an emollient action , it helps to prevent itching and redness. It is also indicated for the removal of cradle cap.

This product is made with 99% natural ingredients (discover them all in the dedicated section below), in particular:

  • Vegetable oils (such as sunflower oil, almond oil) that nourish the skin deeply, keeping it hydrated for a long time
  • Chamomile extract helps prevent redness

The new formula is enriched with the exclusive Humana Bio Idramilk® , a mix of organic vegetable milks of Oats, Almond and Rice, with proven moisturizing properties. Particularly suitable for the skin of children, it helps to preserve the hydrolipidic balance and keep the skin barrier intact.

Natural ingredients

This product is made with 99% ingredients of natural origin . The high naturalness of the formula can lead to color variations, which do not alter the effectiveness of the product. The remaining 1% is made up of ingredients that help preserve the product and improve the user experience.

INGREDIENTS WHAT IS THE SOURCE?
HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL Sunflower
PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS OIL Almonds
COCO-CAPRYLATE / CAPRATE Palm, Coconut
CHAMOMILE RECUTITA
FLOWER EXTRACT Chamomile
AVENA SATIVA KERNEL EXTRACT Oats
ORYZA SATIVA BRAN OIL Rice
PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS
FRUIT EXTRACT Almonds
GLYCERIN Palma
XANTHAN GUM Corn
POLYGLYCERYL-2
DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE Palm, Coconut, Castor
MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE Mineral
CITRIC ACID Fruit
AQUA
SORBIC ACID
TOCOPHERYL ACETATE
PARFUM Part of the remaining 1%

* 0% Alcohol, Parabens and Silicones
* The ingredients are safe and allowed by the cosmetic regulations in force.

How to use

Pour the product on the palm of your hand and apply it with a gentle massage on the body. Ideal after a bath.

To remove cradle cap, apply to a cotton wool pad and gently rub the scalp. Then remove the residues with the help of a comb.

Format

250 ml bottle with flip flop cap.

.