Lactase Complex Food Supplement 30 Capsules
- Brand: BIOSINTESI Srl
- Product Code: 930263874
- Availability: In 10 - 14 Days
- Purchase 3 items for 16.66€ each
- Purchase 4 items for 16.32€ each
- Purchase 5 items for 15.98€ each
Dietary supplement of galactosidase, lactase, Lactobacillus acidophilus, bifidobacterium lactis.
It 'a dietary supplement composed of two natural enzymes (alpha galactosidase and lactase) and lactic acid bacteria (lactobacillus acidophilus and bifidobacterium lactis).
Key Ingredient Properties:
1) The galactosidase is an enzyme that helps to break down and make attacked by common enzymes (amylase, lipase-protease) oligosaccharides (raffinose-stachioso and verbascose) defined OND (non-digestible oligosaccharides) contained in cereals, legumes, fruits and vegetables. Failure of oligosaccharides digestions makes them arrive in the colon where, in contact with the intestinal flora, undergo fermentation with gas production (flatulence-abdominal tension).
2) Lactase is an enzyme normally present in the intestinal wall and has the function to digest lactose. Lactose is the sugar found in milk and dairy products such as butter, cheese and yogurt and is hydrolyzed by the enzyme lactase into its two natural components: galactose and fructose which are then digested and absorbed. Often for congenital deficiencies of existing hereditary basis of birth or food abuse dairy, the lactase is to be deficient causing big problems with digestion contributing to the pathogenesis of local disturbances (meteorismo- cramping-diarrhea-constipation-constipation alternating with diarrhea) and systemic disorders due to the involvement of the immune system. This creates a mechanism of intolerance between the organism and lactose resulting in inflammation borne respiratory and skin symptoms destined to become chronic and relapsing.
3) The Lactobacillus acidophilus and Bifidobacterium lactis contribute so the quantity and quality in the presence of an intestinal bacterial flora properly addressed to perform its particular functions (eubiosis).
The lactase COMPLEX is an integrator therefore useful in all dyspeptic forms related to the introduction of
cereal-legume-fruit-vegetables and dairy products,
and it is therefore particularly suitable for the proper functioning of the digestive system and of the intestinal motility and for all cases of lactose intolerance.
PACK OF 30 CAPSULES
Dosage: to restore the intestinal flora 1 or 2 capsules on an empty stomach in the morning; for dyspepsia problems or impaired mobility of the colon or lactose intolerance 1 or 2 capsules before main meals.