Folico-Vital Nature's Bounty 250 Tablets
- Brand: NATURE'S BOUNTY
- Product Code: 931846416
- EAN: 0074312003493
- Availability: In Stock
- Purchase 3 items for 8.81€ each
- Purchase 4 items for 8.63€ each
- Purchase 5 items for 8.45€ each
Folico-Vital Nature's Bounty Food Supplement
- Folate contributes to the normal development of maternal tissues in pregnancy, intervenes in the process of cell division and contributes to normal hematopoiesis
- Folate contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
Vitamin ... For Life!
Folic-Vital is a supplement that contains folic acid. Folic Acid contributes to maintaining a physiological homocysteine metabolism, a risk factor for cardiovascular problems. It is a support for maintaining the normal function of the immune system and contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. It is suitable for the woman who wants motherhood and for the expectant mother. Folic acid in fact contributes to the growth of tissues in pregnancy and helps to maintain the normal maturation of blood cells (hematopoiesis).
• 400 mcg of Folic Acid for 250 days of easy integration!
METHOD OF USE
Swallow 1 tablet a day, with water, with a meal. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Per dose / day (1 tablet):
% VNR *
* VNR = Nutrient Reference Values
Bulking Agent: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Calcium Carbonate. Anti-caking agent: Carboxymethylcellulose. Folic acid (Pteroyl-monoglutamic acid). Bulking agent: Maltodextrin. Anti-caking agents: Silicon Dioxide, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate.
Store the bottle in a cool, dry place away from sources of heat, light and humidity. Once the bottle has been opened, follow the aforementioned precautions. Do not use if the cap or seal is open or damaged.
Keep out of the reach of children under three years of age. Supplements are not intended as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
See the date stamped on the side of the label after Best Before End (the numbers are relative month / year) next to the figures indicating the batch number (Batch No).
Bottle with 250 tablets.