Wartner Plantar Warts Removal 50ml
- Brand: VALEDO Srl
- Product Code: 904738743
- EAN: 8004283109568
- Availability: In Stock
- Purchase 3 items for 21.83€ each
- Purchase 4 items for 21.39€ each
- Purchase 5 items for 20.94€ each
Wartner Plantar Warts Removal Treatment
With Wartner you can get rid of warts effectively, safely and quickly, by yourself and at any time, using the same freezing method used by your doctor. When you press the foam applicator onto the wart, the skin may turn white and there is a slight pain and tingling sensation that quickly subsides once the applicator is removed and the skin returns to its original color. Once the area has thawed, redness may appear around the application area. A blister may form under the wart that is not visible to the naked eye. After about 10 - 14 days the wart should gradually disappear or detach. In the meantime, a new layer of healthy skin will have formed under the wart.
If after two weeks of treatment the wart or a fragment of it is still present, it is possible to repeat the treatment safely. Wartner allows you to treat up to 12 warts. Plantar warts, even older and larger ones, may require 2 or 3 treatments. If after three treatments on the same wart there is no improvement, consult your doctor.
Suitable for the whole family, including children from 4 years old.
Keep the foam applicator on the wart for a maximum of 40 seconds and a minimum of 10 according to the size and location of the wart (see leaflet): excessive exposure could damage the upper layers of the skin.
If healthy finger and toe tissue is exposed to the product, local tissue necrosis may occur.
If you are unsure whether they are warts, consult your doctor before using wartner.
What is it for
Treatment for the elimination of foot warts. Freeze the wart root in one treatment. Safe and simple to use. Alternative treatment to that used by the doctor.
After the treatment
- Keep the treated area clean
- Swimming or showering is allowed
- Do not scratch or scratch the treated wart
- Once the treatment is complete, use the appropriate patches to protect the wart area.
- Do not puncture the blisters
- Consult your doctor if the sensation of pain and itching persists or if there are other complications.
Dimethylether and propane (harmless to the environment)
- Not suitable for diabetics or for use during pregnancy.
- Highly flammable: Pressurized container. Do not expose to fire and flames, temperatures exceeding 50 ° C and direct sunlight.
- Do not pierce or burn the container even after use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on areas where the skin is thin or sensitive such as the face, neck, armpits, breasts, buttocks or genitals.
- Do not use on irritated skin or in areas with infection, redness or other signs of inflammation, such as itching or swelling.
- Do not use on congenital, dark, pigmented skin, skin areas with hair follicles or in the presence of other abnormal skin conditions.
- Wash hands after use.
- Use Wartner only using the special foam applicators provided in the package and use a new one for each individual application.
- If you have warts on the top of your hand or foot, move your fingers slightly during the treatment.
- In the presence of numerous warts close together, treat only one wart at a time; the others will be treated at a distance of two weeks from each other.
1 nebulizer can
1 plastic holder for the applicator (reusable)
12 disposable foam applicators (sponges)
1 reusable file
12 protective patches
1 package insert