BIOREPAIR FILO INTERDENTALE ESPAND
- Brand: COSWELL SpA
- Product Code: 974918082
- EAN: 8017331058244
- Availability: In Stock
- Purchase 3 items for 3.25€ each
- Purchase 4 items for 3.19€ each
- Purchase 5 items for 3.12€ each
with microRepair® for regular spaces,
ideal for daily oral hygiene
Made with the innovative SELF CLEANING POYMER technology and with microRepair®, particles made of the same substance as the enamel, which penetrate where the toothbrush does not reach.
- 25 + 5m
- Made with the innovative SELF CLEANING POYMER technology and with microRepair®, particles made of the same substance as the enamel, which penetrate where the toothbrush does not reach
- With Hyaluronic Acid it saves gums
- Fresh mint aroma
BACTERIOSTATIC INNOVATION SELF CLEANING POLYMER * (SCP)
What makes Biorepair® EXPANDABLE Interdental Thread different from other accessories
The only dental floss with microRepair®, particles made of the same substance as the enamel, which penetrate where the toothbrush does not reach, protecting against the formation of bacterial plaque due to caries and gingival inflammation. The Biorepair® Expanded waxed dental floss, initially thin, inflates during use, adapting itself to every interdental space, allowing the plaque to be effectively removed even in the most difficult areas. Made up of ultra-soft filaments, it is indicated in cases of sensitive and inflamed gums. The combined daily use of Biorepair® Expandable wire with microRepair® and Hyaluronic Acid to save gums and toothpaste Biorepair® Gingival Protection helps combat and prevent gum problems by repairing tooth enamel. With fresh mint aroma.
With microRepair® for complete oral health
Biorepair® is the only range that can boast the patented, made in Italy innovation of microRepair®: biomimetic particles made of the same substance as tooth enamel. Thanks to the Biorepair® accessories, microRepair® penetrate into the interdental spaces where the toothbrush does not reach, protecting against the formation of bacterial plaque, preventing caries and the main gingival pathologies.
HOW TO USE:
1. Pull out about 40cm of thread, cut it and wrap the two ends around the middle finger of each hand.
2. Leave 10cm of thread between the two fingers and insert it gently between the teeth making it slide from top to bottom and back and forth.
ALWAYS ACTIVE PROTECTION:
Against the bacteria that cause plaque, tartar, caries and gingivitis they are also insinuated in the interdental spaces creating an acid and corrosive biofilm for the enamel. The new Biorepair® accessories with microRepair® and made of bacteriostatic SCP, help protect the spaces not reached by the toothbrush from bacterial attack.